Monday, December 1, 2008

Flip Kittens

Have you read my brothers blog, or any of the comments on his blog? Have you read the one about the kittens and Uncle Flip? The largest amount of kittens I would take is about 10 or so. I am sure if someone wanted to take most of his cats he would be SO excited. When we went there a couple of summers ago he really wanted to have us take them all then, but Mom said, "NO WAY!"
Have any of you noticed the notice? Do you know what it says?
Well, BYE! See ya in awhile.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I still say , "NO" to kittens.
I love your blog. I know you are sad when there are no comments so here is one :-).

Heather Piper said...

My mom won't let me have kittens either. It's just not fair, is it?