Friday, October 24, 2008

A riddle for you

Hello! Hi again people! I would really appreciate it if you would start leaving comments.
I am petting the dog right now. She always needs attention. If someone is not always sitting here giving her attention, she has a heartattack. She is such a Princess! She wishes she had psychic powers so she could get us to drop food on the floor and pet her non stop. She would gulp it all up. Back to reality. Uhhhh...mmmm ...
Well it is 6:00 now, at least I think it is. The minutes fly by so fast. Uhhh...mmm... ummm...ah... eee... I just have a riddle for you. PLEASE leave your answers on the comments.
I am black and the hours on stomach, I am highly venomous. I have eight legs. I got my name from killing my mate after mating season. What am I?

3 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I think it is a spider. Cool blog. /Slkhjoduc.jsopei. Jeremiah

Heather Piper said...

Hmmmm, I would have to guess a Black Widow spider! Do I win?

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron,
Great Grandma Ferry, Grandma Ferry and I, Aunt Mary Lynn, have been sitting here looking at your blog together. Pretty cool. We decided that the answer is 2 tables with a clock on top, how is that?